Monday, June 17, 2013

Broken-N-Booming

Just so you guys know, this blog post is being dictated to my dear friend/roommate Ritchie, due to breaking my collarbone and typing with one hand really sucks! Yes, I too, thought I was invincible but alas mortals can break bones, which still doesn't explain how I broke mine.  Other then my unfortunate fall and the past five days of house arrest, work on the Lillywood Farm is BOOMING! E has been at sea more days than he has been home, and the garden will not stop putting out huge ass amounts of kale. I will update you guys on my healing, Eric's ventures at home and sea, Ritchie's horrific grammer (sp)?, and garden production in the near future. Meanwhile all I can offer you is a very nice photo of a Mexican Spotted Owl and a kick ass video of Pacific White-sided Dolphins bow riding Ritchie's boat.

1 comments:

Alice Vick June 24, 2013 at 6:05 AM  

Please tell E to call me.

  © Blogger templates Brooklyn by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP